AVUHSD ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS
Starting in the 2018-2019 school year the Antelope Valley Union High School District will be using an online athletic clearance process. This will increase the efficiency of the clearance process, decrease paper waste, and greatly help all athletic staff members and coaches. The only paper that needs to be turned in is the physical paper that is signed by a doctor and the bus waiver. Step by step instructions for completing the online process with screen shots matching each step are listed below. If you have any questions contact your school’s athletic secretary or athletic director. You will need your physical document, insurance information, and student present in order to complete the process.
Screen by Screen Instructions
- Go to www.athleticclearance.com and click on “Register”.
- Fill in required information. Click Submit when finished.
*Be sure to remember your username and password for future use.
- Enter given code. Click submit.
- Click on “Start Clearances Here”.
- Select current school year. Select your high school. Select sport. Click submit when finished.
- Enter all required information. Click save when finished.
*Do not upload any documents, just turn in physical document to athletics office.
- Answer all yes or no questions. If answer is yes to any question, type a brief description of the issue. Click save when finished.
- Enter required info. Click submit when finished.
- Read boxes and add all signatures for guardian and student. Click submit when finished.
- Once you reach the confirmation screen the online clearance process is complete. Now you just need to turn in the physical document, signed by a doctor, to the athletic office. A confirmation email will be sent to you once it is approved and the student is fully clear.