The first three days of school (August 13, August 14, August 15) will be walk in registration only, from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
We are anticipating a large number of students and ask for your cooperation by being prepared:
· Your student needs to be present and ready to start school that day
· Student’s up-to-date Immunization record – this a state law requirement
· Address verification – A current gas or electric bill in the parent or guardian’s name
· Withdrawal forms from the previous high school, last report card, transcript, and any test scores
· Guardianship or Foster care paperwork
· Copy of IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable
Please call extension 780 or 752 if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.