- Artist Spotlight 01/20/2021
- Artists Spotlight 12/18/2020
- Artists Spotlight 11/16/2020
- Artist Spotlight 11/9/2020
- Artist Spotlight 11/1/2020
- Artist Spotlight 9/25/2020
- Artist Spotlight 9/18/2020
- Artist Spotlight 9/15/2020
- Artist Spotlight 8/15/2020
- 5 K
- Waste Water Recycle Fieldtrip
- Art Show (Black Box)
- Fieldtrip to Sol Graphix
- Valentines Day (Black Box)
- Decision Day
- Winter Wonderland
Throughout time people have turned to art as a way to express themselves about their society and world view. This genre of art is called social commentary and it is a persuasive genre that can help spread ideas, information, and advocate for change.
Typically, I keep this pretty open ended. There are a lot of perspectives that can be explored through photography! That being said, 2020 left one big elephant in our lives and through photography I wanted to give students an outlet to process and explore it!
YES, students created photography about COVID!
Some of their photos might make you laugh, or cry, or maybe even cheer for the buffalo bills this sunday :) ENJOY! Go Bills!
Shout Out to the following students:
Nayely Hernandez, Lance Hidalgo, Jenna Zorila, Nathan Robles, Pricilla Palacios, Isabelle Pruitt, Mikenley Diaz, Nolan Murakawski
Click on the arrows on either side to navigate through the student work!