Eagles return to Athletics beginning July 13, 2020
--Be advised, actual starting dates are determined by your specific sport. Please contact your coach(es) for more details.--
The AVUHSD in accordance with state and county guidance in regards to gatherings has adopted phases for our return to Athletics.
Phase 1 (non-contests)
● All coaches and students are given a Pre-Workout Screening prior to workout
● No gathering of more than 10 students at a time on any one field. Workouts conducted in “pods” of students with the same 5-10 students always working out together
● All workouts conducted outside
● Locker rooms will not be utilized
● There must be a minimum distance of six feet between each individual at all times
● Students must bring their own water bottle(s)
Student Athlete Clearance may be accessed online with information through https://www.lancasterhs.org/parents/athletics/clearance-process
Please see this Link for information regarding 2020 Summer School Distance Learning Information.
June 29-July 24
Incoming 9th-grade students, on June 25th between 10:30-12:30 pick up:
- Your Summer School Schedule with High School ID number
- Resource Page with Access Accounts and login information
- Chromebook if needed
- Textbooks are online
10th-12th grade students:
- Login to Powerschool to see your summer schedule
- Download the summer school distance learning resource page from the school website Navigate to the Students tab- 2020 Summer School Distance Learning Resource Page
- Chromebooks can be checked out on June 25th between 10:30-12:30
- Textbooks are online
Executive Order N-55-20, issued by Governor Newsom on April 22, 2020, empowers schools to focus on responding to COVID-19 and to provide transparency to their communities. The order requires Local Educational Agencies (LEA) to develop a written report to the community that explains how the LEA responded to school closures beginning in March 2020. CLICK HERE to find the Written Report to the Community for AVUHSD and the Academies of the Antelope Valley (AAV).
SUMMER WORK PERMIT INFORMATION
A huge congratulations to our Lady Eagles Basketball team on their championship run and victories!
Lancaster High School Girls Basketball, Golden League Champions, CIF State Regional Champions and State Co-Champions!
Show'em how it's done ladies. Let’s go Eagles!