Dear Lancaster High School Eagle Families
Thank you to all our Eagle families who were able to attend our Back-to-School Night. It was our pleasure to showcase our programs and to answer the questions of students and families. For those of you that attended and those of you who were unable, we are asking if you would take a few minutes to complete our Community Winter Survey. This data is invaluable to our growth process. It is important that we know what we are doing well to serve you and what we can do to serve you better. We would appreciate your feedback!
Next week's schedule:
- Tuesday is a full school day (regular 8:45am - 3:40pm)
- Wednesday School Day is a STUDENT-FREE DAY (no school for students)
This week, the key items of our update are:
- Community Events - Join us for our LCAP Community Engagement Forum. Info below
- Parent Institute For Quality Education (PIQE) - Looking for support for your student to learn skills and gain tools for success? See below for an 8-week seminar opportunity
- Attendance - What to do if your student is absent
- Seniors (action required) - Prom and Grad Nite info below
- Yearbook Information - See info below for time-sensitive yearbook information. Don't miss out on your student in the yearbook.
- Tutoring information is below (both virtual live and in-person live tutoring)
- Program highlights - ASB weekly message
- District Events - Career Academy Open House for incoming 9th graders. See info below
For more information click here
Your Principal, Zach Mercier